Sunday, November 7, 2021
1:00 - 5:00pm Register for one of the 4 one-hour time slots available!
Get a taste of what Bishop McDevitt offers - a faith-filled education focused on you and your educational journey. This event is open to 8th Graders and upperclassmen transfer students!
While the first day of ninth grade may seem far away, the reality is it's just around the corner and we know you, and your parents, want to choose the best high school for you. We invite you and two parents/guardians to see all that Bishop McDevitt offers and why choosing a Bishop McDevitt education will set you up for life.
Our Open House will give you the opportunity to meet and talk to current Crusaders, learn about admissions, student life and tour campus.
8th Grade Financial Aid Information Night
Tuesday, November 16, 2021 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Parent Zoom Meetings
- St. Joan of Arc - Tuesday, January 18 6:00-7:00pm
- Holy Name of Jesus - Tuesday, January 18 7:30-8:30pm
- St. Catherine Laboure - Thursday, January 20 6:00-7:00pm
- St. Margaret Mary - Thursday, January 20 7:30-8:30pm
- Harrisburg Catholic - Tuesday, January 25 6:00-7:00pm
- Seven Sorrows - Tuesday, January 25 7:30-8:30pm
- Nativity - Thursday, January 27 6:00 - 7:00pm
- Londonderry School, Infinity Charter + St. Stephen's 7:30-8:30pm
- Public School Families - Sunday, January 30 7:00-8:00pm
Accepted Students Breakfast