Bishop McDevitt High School Mini-THON
6pm Fri March 13 - 6am Sat March 14th
Our McDevitt family is proud to be making a stand against childhood cancer once again! For 12 hours we will dance, pray, sing, and play as we raise money for Four Diamonds.
Our goal is to register 400 students for the event and raise $90,000!
We need everyone's help ~ please join us!
Students: register to attend Mini-THON!
Faculty and family: donate your time to volunteer as a chaperone at the event
Family, friends and local businesses: make a donation! help us reach our fundraising goal!
About Four Diamonds
The Four Diamonds mission is to conquer childhood cancer by assisting children treated at Penn State Children’s Hospital and their families through superior care, comprehensive support and innovative research.
Since its creation in 1972, Four Diamonds has helped nearly 4,000 children and families and supported a diverse platform of childhood cancer research at Penn State Children's Hospital, seeking improved treatments and cures to benefit those around the world.
Four Diamonds covers 100 percent of all medical expenses related to cancer care not covered by insurance for eligible Four Diamonds children. Because of the community's steady and generous support, Four Diamonds has assisted 100 percent of the childhood cancer patients who have been treated at Penn State Children's Hospital.
1. Sign up online with this link
2. Print the registration packet
3. In the registration packet: complete and sign the permission form, commitment agreement and medical / emergency information and waiver; parents need to sign too!
4. Gather together the appropriate registration fee, either cash or check (made to Bishop McDevitt High School)
5. Bring your signed paperwork and registration fee to school and drop it off with Mrs. Suknaic in the office.
6. You’ll receive a yellow FTK pin ~ wear it to school every day for random Mini-THON prizes!
7. Start fundraising! Customize your DonorDrive page and email or text the link to family and friends. Post on social media. Try to exceed the fundraising goal of $50 per person. Together we can make a difference!
McD Four Diamond Committee Chairs
Rachael Lilly, Overall
Ben Marsico, Overall
Isabelle Zitto, Overall
Allie Gray, Fundraising
Stewart Natkin, Fundraising
Fey Oluleye, Fundraising
Isabella Stefanic, Communications/ Marketing
Olivia Murphy, Communications/ Marketing
Rachel Hitz, Finance
Bridget Austin, Event Planning
Ava Corradi, Event Planning
Mary Parker, Event Planning
Dean Robbins, Operations
Allison Weiss, Decorations
Patin Drayton-Brown, Decorations
Emily Staub, Hospitality
Liz Staub, Hospitality
Annijah Simpson, Student Registration
Morgan Emery, Volunteer Coordinator
Charlotte Boyle, Volunteer Coordinator
Mary Parker, Mini-THON Family Relations
McD Four Diamond Advisors
Jill Tenny, Faculty Advisor
Sr. Tracey Uphoff
Kristen Masengarb, Four Diamonds Advisor
For questions, email: